6-Step Guide To Help In Developing An SEO Keyword Strategy
- Identify the people (target audience) who are most likely to be interested in your products or services.
- Conduct keyword research: Use tools like Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, Ubbersuggest or Ahrefs to identify your business’s most relevant and high-traffic keywords.
- Evaluate each keyword’s competition and identify opportunities to rank higher in search results. Does the keyword have a high or low search value attached to it?
- Choose a set of target keywords to focus on based on relevance, search volume, and competition.
- Use the chosen keywords in your content, such as page titles, meta descriptions, header tags, and throughout the body of the content.
- Keep track of your keyword rankings and adjust your strategy to maintain or improve your search visibility.
By developing an SEO keyword strategy, you can improve the visibility and relevance of your content, attract more targeted traffic to your website, and ultimately drive more conversions and revenue for your business.
Read a complete keyword example report here.